There are many things we need to keep the garden growing.
In addition to volunteer labor, we are in need of funding, special tools, and a variety of materials.
- Contributions to our Here We Grow! Campaign will help us grow for many seasons into the future.
- Woodchips and mulched leaves
- Fuel Cards
- Food donations from your garden for Harvest Tables
- Art in the Garden: Yancey County is home to many artists and craftspeople. We welcome donations of artwork suitable for display in a garden, and will make your name visible to visitors and volunteers.
- When you invest in us, you invest in our community. We thank you for whatever you can give! Dig In! Yancey Community Garden is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity. To make a fully tax-deductible donation, you may either click the donate button below…
… or send a check to:
Dig In! Yancey Community Garden
P. O. Box 1095
Burnsville, NC 28714
Be sure to include your mailing address if it does not appear on your check – we will send you a warm thank-you and a receipt for tax purposes.
Thanks! We love you!